An extended and extensively modernised red brick semi detached villa, maintained and presented to a high standard throughout. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with extended living room, extended luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and ceramic hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, cavity wall insulation, pvc fascia and eaves and feature patio doors to patio area. Mature gardens with southerly aspect to rear and detached garage combine with low outgoings and a most convenient location to make this the perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Bevelled glass entrance door with side lights, telephone point, under stairs storage, gas boiler.
- Dining Room 4.34 x 3.58 (14'3" x 11'9")
- Into bay, panelled radiator.
- Extended Lounge 3.66 x 5.33 (12'0" x 17'6")
- Hole in wall fireplace, upvc double glazed patio doors, panelled radiator.
- Extended Kitchen 6.02 x 2.64 (19'9" x 8'8")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel single drainer sink unit, extensive use of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, plumbed for washing machine, tall fridge/freezer housing, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, dining area, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.25 x 3.63 (10'8" x 11'11")
- Built-in cupboard, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.61 x 3.05 (11'10" x 10'0")
- Panelled radiator
- Bedroom 2.29 x 2.13 (7'6" x 7'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Detached Garage 5.51 x 3.12 (18'1" x 10'3")
- Light and Power, single drainer sink unit.
- Tarmac driveway, southerly aspect to rear garden in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, patio area.