Located just off the Donegall Road, this excellent two bedroom ground floor apartment is within close proximity to a host of amenities including Belfast City Centre, public transport links and excellent shopping facilities. Representing excellent value for money, this property will suit the first time buyer or investor looking a safe investment property. The accommodation comprises a spacious lounge with patio doors to rear, modern kitchen with ample dining space, bathroom suite and two good sized bedrooms. Boasting PVC double glazed windows and doors throughout, this property also has the advantage of oil fired central heating as well as gardens and off road parking.
- THE ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC door with glass panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate wood floor, picture rail. Cloakroom.
- Hot press.
- LOUNGE 17'3 x 10'4 (5.26m x 3.15m)
- Laminate wood floor, fireplace with wooden surround, picture rail, PVC patio doors to enclosed rear.
- KITCHEN / DINING 11'3 x 10'2 (3.43m x 3.10m)
- Range of high and low level units, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with drainer, electric oven with 4 ring ceramic hob and extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, spotlighting, part tiled walls, lino floor, dining area.
- BEDROOM ONE 15'0 x 10'0 (4.57m x 3.05m)
- BEDROOM TWO 12'7 x 10'2 (3.84m x 3.10m)
- Laminate wood floor.
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C., Neptune electric shower over bath, spot lighting, fully tiled.
- Front garden laid in lawn with shrubs and hedging enclosed by railing with secure paved driveway.
Enclosed rear garden laid out in lawns with mature trees. All enclosed by fencing. Concealed PVC oil tank. Boiler house. Outside security light and garden lights.
- OFF STREET PARKING
- Off Street Parking Space.