PUBLIC NOTICE - 33 Downview Drive, Belfast, County Antrim, BT15 4GF - We have received an offer of £175,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place
Modern Built Semi Detached Villa in Highly Regarded Location
A modern built semi detached residence situated within this exceptionally popular and highly regarded development. The generous interior comprises 4 bedrooms, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in stainless steel oven and hob and extractor fan with dining area off and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, master bedroom with en suite shower room and extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings.
Private rear garden with sun deck and brick paved driveway with off street parking to front makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid entrance door, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.06 x 5.26 (13'4" x 17'3")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, TV and telephone point, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 5.11 x 3.35 (16'9" x 11'0")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, worktops, stainless steel built-under oven and gas hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, fridge/freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, concealed wall mounted combi gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining Area
- UPvc double glazed patio doors, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press.
- Bedroom 4.50 X 4.01 (14'9" X 13'2")
- Built-in robe, double panelled radiator.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower fully tiled, wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Bedroom 3.00 x 3.15 (9'10" x 10'4")
- Built-in robes, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.69 x 1.91 (8'10" x 6'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4.55 x 4.11 (14'11" x 13'6")
- Twin Velux Windows, under eaves storage, double panelled radiator.
- Front garden in brick paving and off street car parking, rear garden in lawn and shrubs, sun deck and patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.