Imposing Period End Of Terrace In An Ever Popular Location Close To The City.
An imposing period red brick end of terrace holding a prime position within this ever popular location. The spacious interior comprising 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms plus a snug/study area to the mezzanine level, fitted kitchen and classic white bathroom suite incorporating a separate shower unit. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and is ideally suited to a growing family.
Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.33 x 3.45
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wood strip floor.
- Dining Room 4.19 x 3.20
- Double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Kitchen 4.14 x 2.18
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built in under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting, glass display unit, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, electric shower, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator,
- Bedroom 3.56 x 2.34
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4.34 x 4.22
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Second floor
- Mezzanine level, study / snug, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom. 3.56 x 2.34
- Velux rooflight, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4.22 x 3.48
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, Velux rooflight.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.