This charming, extended, semi-detached home is located in this prime residential location which is renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and secondary schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. Also within ease of access to Stormont Parliament Buildings, Ulster Hospital, Belmont and Ballyhackamore and its vast array of shops, cafés and restaurants. With the kitchen being the centre of family life, a place to create, entertain and unwind; you have an abundance of space as the luxury kitchen opens to a living room and Sunroom with rear garden aspect. The property also comprises a separate lounge, four double bedrooms, family bathroom suite with underfloor heating, downstairs cloakroom; and benefits from gas fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows. Outside offers excellent, private gardens in lawn and hedging with a range of shrubs and rear patio area, with the property approached by a large driveway. Internally the home showcases a high standard of finish combined with beautiful periodic features, which can only be appreciated fully upon internal inspection.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Hardwood front door.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor, partly tiled walls and recessed spotlighting.
- Lounge 13' x 11'9 (3.96m x 3.58m)
- (into Bay) Attractive fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, solid wood flooring and picture rail. Double doors to:
- Living Room 14'5 x 11'5 (4.39m x 3.48m)
- Solid wood flooring, cast iron stove and cornicing. Open to:
- Kitchen 10'5 x 10' (3.18m x 3.05m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, sink unit, stainless steel double oven, plumbed for dishwasher, granite work surfaces, integrated microwave, four ring gas hob, stainless steel splash back and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Sunroom 13'8 x 8'6 (4.17m x 2.59m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring, PVC back door and recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14' x 10'8 (4.27m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2 10'8 x 10'6 (3.25m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 3 10' x 9'9 (3.05m x 2.97m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle, fully tiled walls with mosaic feature tiling, thermostatically controlled underfloor heating and recessed spotlighting.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4 14'4 x 11' (4.37m x 3.35m)
- Brick paved driveway to front. Garden in lawn surrounded by mature hedges. Private garden to rear in lawn.