33 Carrowdore Road is a large, detached home on a semi rural plot and is simply stunning. Approached by a private lane off the Carrowdore Road, the property is situated on a large site, has rural views from all windows and is extremely private.
Decorated to a high standard and benefitting from luxury fittings throughout, there is nothing to do to this beautiful home other than walk in and sit down.
The entrance hall has a bespoke staircase as the centrepiece with gallery landing and beautiful slate tile flooring, has a large cloakroom and leads to all the reception areas on the ground floor.
The kitchen has a good range of units and built in appliances, granite work surfaces, space for a dining table, separate utility room and wc and leads onto the sunroom.
There is a formal living room with gas fireplace and solid wooden flooring, reclaimed from the Mater Hospital and you can access the sunroom from this room as well.
The dining room also has reclaimed wooden flooring from the Guinness factory, is a fantastic size and overlooks the front of the house and beyond to the fields.
The lounge area has dual aspect views and also has a gas fireplace with stone surround.
Finally on the ground floor, there is an office/playroom with built in storage.
The first floor has four double bedrooms, master ensuite and a luxury family bathroom with free standing bath and shower cubicle. There is a walk in storage cupboard on this floor, velux type windows and the gallery landing overlooking the entrance hall.
The property is only a few minutes from Greyabbey, its great array of antique shops, coffee shops and restaurants and the same distance to Carrowdore which has a range of local amenities and primary and secondary schools.
Within 10 miles of Bangor and 7 of Newtownards, this home will appeal to anyone seeking a peaceful, semi rural retreat which is still easily accessible to the larger towns and arterial routes.
We recommend viewing this amazing property as we anticipate great interest.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Open staircase with gallery landing, velux type windows, large cloakroom/ storage cupboard, slate tiled flooring.
- Formal Living Room 15' x 14'10 (4.57m x 4.52m)
- Gas fire with feature cast iron surround and tiled hearth, bay window, ceiling rose, cornicing, reclaimed solid wooden flooring.
- Gas fire with stone surround, hearth and mantle, double stained glazed doors, dual aspect countryside views, wood laminate flooring.
- Dining Room 15' x 15'10 (4.57m x 4.83m)
- Dual aspect countryside views, ceiling rose, cornicing, reclaimed solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen 18' x 14'10 (5.49m x 4.52m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces, built in dish washer, built in extractor fan and hood, 1 ¼ stainless steel sink with mixer taps and built in granite drainer, space for American style fridge freezer, dining area, recessed spot lighting, tiled flooring, partly tiled walls.
- Utility Room 8' x 5'10 (2.44m x 1.78m)
- Modern range of low level units, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, tiled flooring and partly tiled walls.
- Downstairs WC 6'10 x 2'10 (2.08m x 0.86m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled flooring, partly tiled walls.
- Office/Playroom 9' x 7' (2.74m x 2.13m)
- Built in storage, overlooking rear garden.
- Sunroom 11' x 11' (3.35m x 3.35m)
- Double doors to rear garden, recessed spot lighting, tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space, walk in storage cupboard.
- Master Bedroom 20' 10 x 13'10 (6.10m 0.25m x 4.22m)
- Large double room with dual aspect countryside views.
- Ensuite 7'10 x 5'10 (2.39m x 1.78m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, extractor fan, corner shower cubicle with glazed doors and Mira overhead shower, tiled flooring and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 19' x 9'10 (5.79m x 3.00m)
- Double room with dual aspect countryside views.
- Bedroom 3 15' x 12'10 (4.57m x 3.91m)
- Double room with stunning countryside views, wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 15' x 9'10 (4.57m x 3.00m)
- Double room with countryside views.
- Bathroom 8' x 8'10 (2.44m x 2.69m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, free standing bath with telephone hand shower set, corner shower cubicle with Triton overhead shower and glazed doors, fully tiled walls, fully tiled flooring.
- Front: Area in lawn, bedding areas, mature shrubs and trees, paved walkway.
Rear: Area in lawn, bedding areas, mature shrubs and trees, paved walkway, oil storage tank, raised paved BBQ area, stunning views.
Side: Area in lawn, mature shrubs and trees.
- Detached Garage 20'10 x 19'10 (6.35m x 6.05m)
- Electric roller shutter door, light and power, built in storage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.