An outstanding, well appointed semi detached home benefitting from some beautiful views over surrounding countryside. Of a more recent constriction, this magnificent home must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Three good bedrooms. Master ensuite shower room. Good sized living room with attractive fireplace. Luxury fitted kitchen open plan to sizeable family dining space. Luxurious white bathroom suite with beautiful tiling. Downstairs w.c. Driveway to the rear. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired cental heating. Chain free. Superb location close to Crumlin's Main Street to include schools, shops and Tesco. Within easy commuting distance to Belfast, Lisburn and Antrim we strongly recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC D63
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor, storage understairs.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM 17'7 x 11'7 (5.36m x 3.53m)
- Attractive fireplace, double doors to;
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING 19'0 x 10'10 (5.79m x 3.30m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, open plan to sizeable family dining space, Upv double glazed sliding patio door to enclosed rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 14'5 x 11'10 (4.39m x 3.61m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 12'1 x 11'0 (3.68m x 3.35m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'3 x 9'1 (2.82m x 2.77m)
- Built-in robes.
- LUXURIOUS WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, separate shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, beautiful tiled walls and floor.
- Off street carparking to rear / patio.