Extended and Modernised Period Town Terrace
A superb opportunity to purchase an extended and modernised town terrace holding an excellent site within this most popular section of the Ballysillan Road. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, with lounge int bay, extended fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and hob with dining area and and fully tiled Indian Ivory bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, built-in mirrored slide robes, extended double glazed entrance porch and has been improved and modernised over the years. A detached garage and extensive rear patio garden with southerly aspect combines to make this the perfect starter home ideally suited to a married couple or first time buyer alike.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed vestibule door, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.42 x 3.27 (11'3" x 10'9")
- Marble fireplace, Parkray room heater, double panelled radiator.
- Extended Kitchen 5.82 x 2.57 (19'1" x 8'5")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, tall larder, partly tiled walls, pvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Indian Ivory suite with chrome fitments comprising panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.29 x 2.48 (10'10" x 8'2")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.12 x 2.93 (10'3" x 9'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.10 x 2.02 (6'11" x 6'8")
- Panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Insulated, floored and sheeted, Slingsby type ladder.
- Detached Garage
- Rear patio garden in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.