The lease is for a term of 999 years from 5 May 1999 at a yearly ground rent of £0.05 (if demanded). There are 979 years left to run on the lease.
Uniquely tucked away within this sought after location and benefitting from an attractive open aspect to the front overlooking playing fields / greenery. Located close to schools, shops ad transport links to include the Glider Service and motorway network, we strongly recommend viewing early. Three bedrooms. Living room. Kitchen / dining area. White bathroom suite. Off street carparking. Privately enclosed rear garden. Oil fired central heating. Upvc double glazing. Chain free. A superb first time purchase / investment and viewing is important in order to fully appreciate this home. EPC D61
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 15'7 x 12'6 (4.75m x 3.81m)
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 15'9 x 8'4 (4.80m x 2.54m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1½ bowl sink unit, open plan to dining area.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'5 x 9'8 (3.48m x 2.95m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'1 x 8'5 (3.68m x 2.57m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'9 x 7'1 (2.97m x 2.16m)
- Built-in robes.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps.
- Enclosed rear garden and flagged patio.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.