An Extended Mid Terrace Ideally Suited To The Investor Or First Time Buyer Alike
A superb extended town terrace house situated within this most popular section of Ardoyne. The spacious accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, extended fitted kitchen incorporating built-in under oven and ceramic hob and fully tiled white bathroom suite with electric shower. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, built-in mirrored slide robes, oil fired central heating and has benefited from an NIHE Enveloping Scheme in recent years. Offering off street car parking the property is conveniently positioned to the many excellent local amenities and is ideally suited to the first time buyer or investor alike.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door.
- Lounge 4.29 x 2.82 (14'1" x 9'3")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wall light point, cornice ceiling, telephone point, wood strip floor.
- Dining Room 4.06 x 2.13 (13'4" x 7'0")
- Double panelled radiator, under stairs storage, wood strip floor, under stairs storage.
- Extended Kitchen 2.97 x 2.54 (9'9" x 8'4")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, upvc double glazed rear door, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.48 x 2.72 (11'5" x 8'11")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.10 x 2.21 (10'2" x 7'3")
- Wood laminate floor, built-in robes, cupboards above.
- Front garden with brick paved driveway, flowerbeds, enclosed rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.