We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented mid terrace which is located just off the O'Neill Road in the ever popular Rathcoole Estate and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with solid wood flooring, lounge with feature fireplace and solid wood flooring, dining room and a modern fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob, breakfast bar and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a separate shower room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a concrete driveway, pebbled garden to front and fully enclosed garden to rear with astro turf and paved patio areas.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- GROUND FLOOR
- LOUNGE 14'7'' X 12'1'' (4.45m X 3.68m)
- Feature fireplace, solid wood flooring, two radiators.
- KITCHEN 11'3'' X 10'9'' (3.43m X 3.28m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, breakfast bar, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- DINING ROOM 10'3'' X 10'0'' (3.12m X 3.05m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Radiator, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 14'6'' X 8'9'' (4.42m X 2.67m)
- Radiator, built in cupboard with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 2 13'2'' X 11'4'' (4.01m X 3.45m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'1'' X 9'6'' (3.38m X 2.90m)
- Radiator, built in mirrored sliding robes.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Walk in shower area, Triton shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, radiator.
- Concrete driveway.
Pebbled garden to front.
Fully enclosed garden to rear with paved patio area and astro turf.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.