Stone fronted and extended end terrace house, off street parking and garden to the rear on the Fenaghy Road, Galgorm. Located within walking distance of all the local amenities in the village and a short drive to Gracehill, Ahoghill, Cullybackey and Ballymena.
The property has two bedrooms and whilst it has a cottage feel it offers modern open plan kitchen, dining and living space.
Some more time and effort to complete the refurbishment but it offers buyers an opportunity to own a charming property with loads of character in a great village location.
NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- Property description
- Stone fronted cottage which has been extended offering open plan kitchen, dining, living area and utility room on the ground floor then two bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property has undergone significant work as part of a complete refurbishment but some works need to be finished. It has been rewired, replumbed and replastered with new concrete floors and joists. It is perfectly habitable and in good decorative order despite some work needing to be finished and has some nice touches such a exposed internal stonework. Off street parking, boiler house / brick shed and garden to the rear.
- UPVC front door, tiled floor and glazed internal door.
- Living / Dining / Kitchen 6.22m x 5.03m (20'5" x 16'6")
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with cast iron fireplace, wooden surround and mantle with slate hearth. Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units and larder. Belfast sink and oak "butcher block" work surfaces. Island breakfast bar. Chinese slate flooring. Space for range and fridge / freezer.
- Utility room 2.59m x 1.88m (8'6" x 6'2")
- Floor level kitchen units with Belfast sink and worf surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Under stairs storage cupboard. Tiled floor. Rear door.
- First floor
- Return staircase to split landing.
- Bathroom 2.51m x 1.83m (8'3" x 6'0")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with screen and electric shower over bath. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 1 6.3m x 3.18m (20'8" x 10'5")
- Triple aspect master bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring. Part of wall with exposed stonework. Hotpress.
- Bedroom 2 3.07m x 2.69m (10'1" x 8'10")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring. Exposed stone wall. Access to roofspace.
- Brick shed boiler house, off street parking bay and rear garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.