A well presented mid terrace property in the ever popular Bloomfield area within walking distance to the vast array of amenities on offer in Ballyhackamore and easy access to Belfast City Centre using the Glider Bus Service.
Ideal for young professionals or couples, the accommodation offers rooms to include through lounge/dining room, attractive fitted kitchen, two good size bedrooms and white bathroom suite with partly tiled walls.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and enclosed rear yard. Priced to allow for a little updating, this home will be a popular choice and an early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Lounge/Dining 23'7 x 9'8 Into Bay (7.19m x 2.95m Into Bay)
- Attractive fireplace with brick inset and hearth with wooden beam over mantle.
- Kitchen 13'4 x 6'2 (4.06m x 1.88m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'7 x 9'9 (4.14m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 7'8 (3.05m x 2.34m)
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls.
- Enclosed yard to rear, oil fired boiler PVC oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.