We are pleased to present this exceptionally spacious detached family home, located in the Clanwilliams Cottages development in Ballynahinch. This well presented bungalow has been beautifully maintained and enhanced, with many features which has left the property ready to move into, which is sure to appeal to many prospective purchasers. The property comprises living room, three bedrooms, a luxury kitchen/dining area and a family bathroom. Externally this home provides beautifully presented large gardens and a tarmac driveway with ample parking facilities. The property is further benefits from a large basement suitable for a variety of uses. An early inspection comes highly recommended in order to truly appreciate the potential this fantastic family home has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door to entrance hall with wood laminate flooring.
- Living Room 11'5" x 13'3" (3.48m x 4.04m)
- Large bright living room with wooden laminate flooring. Granite fireplace, with wood surround.
- Bedroom One 11'11" x 10'11" (3.63m x 3.33m)
- Front facing room with wooden laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 12'0" x 5'19" (3.66m x 2.01m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor tiling.
- Bedroom Two 12'6" x 11'10" (3.81m x 3.61m)
- Rear facing room.
- Kitchen/Dining 19'11" x 12'6" (6.07m x 3.81m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating one and a half bowl sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, space for range style cooker, stainless steel cooker hood with extractor fan and space for fridge/freezer. Tiled floor and splash area. Door to rear.
- Bedroom Three 13'3" x 9'5" (4.04m x 2.87m)
- Side facing bedroom with wood laminate flooring.
- Basement 29'8" x 17'10 (9.04m x 5.44m)
- Large basement perfect for storage. Power and running water.
- Neat garden to front laid to lawn with a spacious tarmac driveway. Large Garden to rear laid to lawn with mature planting and decking area.