We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented mid terrace property which is located on an elevated site just off the Doagh Road offering stunning views towards Belfast Lough and Knockagh Monument.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring, luxury cream high gloss fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and a rear hall with tiled floor and access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and a separate luxury shower room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, oil heating and pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a communal parking area at rear, astro turf garden to front and an enclosed feature decking area to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMRPISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'2'' X 13'7'' (4.32m X 4.14m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, superb views towards Belfast Lough and Knockagh Monument.
- KITCHEN 12'0'' X 10'5'' (3.66m X 3.18m)
- Luxury range of cream high gloss high and low level units, formica worktops, basin and half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space.
- REAR HALL
- Tiled floor, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 10'11'' x 10'4'' (3.33m x 3.15m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 12'0'' X 10'10'' AT WIDEST (3.66m X 3.30m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, hotpress, built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 3 8'9'' X 8'3'' AT WIDEST (2.67m X 2.51m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in sliding wardrobes.
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Communal parking area at rear.
Astro turf garden to front with stunning views.
Enclosed feature decking area to rear.
Boiler house & oil tank
Pvc fascia and guttering
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.