A ground floor apartment in the heart of Ballyhackamore with enclosed rear patio garden and one designated car space to front.
Deceptively spacious accommodation to include entrance porch with storage cupboards, well proportioned lounge comprising of attractive fireplace with gas fire, fitted kitchen with range of oak' units and partly tiled walls. Two bedrooms, one with wood laminate flooring and patio doors to rear garden, and bathroom with coloured suite and fully tiled walls.
Further benefits include gas fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows. Ideally located within walking distance to the vast range of amenities on offer in the popular Ballyhackamore Village, this is a great opportunity for a retired couple or individual.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Store cupboard
- Lounge 15'1 x 11'4 (4.60m x 3.45m)
- Attractive fireplace with gas fire, cupboard under stairs.
- Kitchen 9'8 x 7'3 (2.95m x 2.21m)
- Range of high and low level 'Oak' units, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in under oven, ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for under counter fridge, partly tiled walls, gas fired boiler.
- Rear Hall
- Linen Cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 10'5 x 9'8 (3.18m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2 8'8 x 8'7 (2.64m x 2.62m)
- Wood laminate floor, built in robes, double doors to rear patio.
- Coloured suite comprising of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- One designated parking space front. Enclosed patio area to rear with garden shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.