An exceptional townhouse, has been constructed to a high specification throughout offering family sized accommodation in a highly sought after location, close to Saintfield town centre and surrounding villages.
Internally this home is both bright and spacious with either 3/4 bedrooms and lounge with feature fireplace, and French doors, a modern fully fitted kitchen open to dining area.
The property also benefits from an ensuite to the master bedroom, bathroom with overhead shower, and ground floor w.c.
Externally the property enjoys off street parking, leading to integral garage & rear gardens laid in lawns. Located in a quiet cul de sac, the area is great for children.
Other benefits include beam vacuum system, clean air system, double glazed windows and oil fired central heating.
We are confident that this property will appeal to a wide range of purchasers currently scanning the property market looking for that dream home......... Could this be it?
- Entrance porch
- Solid wooden front with glazed side panels to entrance porch with tiled floor.
- Entrance hall
- Glazed door to entrance hall with stairs down to ground floor.
- Ground floor
- Cloaks area
- White suite comprising low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- Utility area 10'2 x 5'7 (3.10m x 1.70m)
- A range of high and low level units including stainless steel sink unit and single drainer and recess for washing machine. Tiled floor and door to rear.
- Garage 20'2 x 11'9 (6.15m x 3.58m)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Boiler and beam vacuum system.
- Bedroom four/ sitting room 13'1 x 9'8 (3.99m x 2.95m)
- Bright rear facing room currently used as a media room.
- First floor
- Kitchen/ dining area 19'2 x 11'0 (5.84m x 3.35m)
- Luxury fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units including one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, glazed display units, integrated double oven, 5 ring gas hob and dish washer, stainless steel extractor fan, recess for American style fridge freezer. Tiled floor and splash area in kitchen. Wooden laminate floor in dining area.
- Living room 17'6 x 12'5 (5.33m x 3.78m)
- Large bright living room with feature gas fireplace. Double doors to balcony area.
- Steps to
- Bathroom 7'9 x 6'5 (2.36m x 1.96m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and corner bath with over head shower attachment. Fully tiled floor and walls.
- Second floor
- Large store cupboard.
- Master bedroom 16'5 x 12'4 (5.00m x 3.76m)
- Large master bedroom with views to the front and ensuite.
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
- Bedroom two 10'8 x 9'8 (3.25m x 2.95m)
- Rear facing bedroom.
- Bedroom three 9'10 x 8'1 (3.00m x 2.46m)
- Rear facing bedroom
- To the front is a large brick paved parking area and flower bed with mature plantings.
To the rear is an enclosed garden laid out in lawn with decking and stoned beds.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.