It is all about location with this spacious four bedroom mid-terrace house. It is literally minutes walk to the Fairhill shopping centre, local Parks and Ballymena Showgrounds. Schools are also within walking distance, while main commuter routes are also easily accessible.
The property offers good sized rooms throughout, private back yard and garage. It has oil fired central heating installed at present, and with mains gas on the street there is the potential for converting to gas central heating. Definitely a property which must be viewed to be fully appreciated, and with some modernisation it will make a fantastic home in a highly convenient location! There is also the advantage of no onward chain with this property.
VIEWING is possible under current restrictions - NO ONWARD CHAIN
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- Internally the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, open plan lounge and dining room, good sized kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room on the first floor and a further two bedrooms on the second floor. Outside there is a private back yard with garage which is accessible via a shared right of way beside the neighbouring property.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- UPvc double glazed front door.
- Lounge - dining room 7.23m x 2.95m (23'9" x 9'8")
- Multi-fuel burning stove with back boiler which just requires a pump. Laminate wooden floor. Storage cupboard under stairs.
- Kitchen 3.89m x 2.23 (12'9" x 7'4")
- Extended kitchen providing a great sized room with space for a casual dining table. Good range of eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for cooker. Space for fridge-freezer. Tiled floor and walls. Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 4.00m x 3.30m (13'1" x 10'10")
- Bedroom 2 3.51m x 2.06m (11'6" x 6'9")
- Shower room 2.03m x 1.67m (6'8" x 5'6")
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Walk-in accessible shower. Tiled walls.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 3 4.02m x 3.29m (13'2" x 10'10")
- With built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 4 3.69m x 2.12m (12'1" x 6'11")
- To the front is on street parking with a 'Disabled' parking bay (which can be removed) directly outside the property. Vehicular access via shared entrance and right of way through to a private back yard at the rear. There is also a garage and other outbuildings/shed to the rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.