We are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom mid terrace property in Ballynahinch. The property is located in this popular residential area and comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen with dining area, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The home is situated with in walking distance of the towns local amenities and within an easy commute of Belfast and Lisburn. This property is ideal for a first time buyer or an investor, early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall.
- Living Room 13'4" x 11'1" (4.06m x 3.38m)
- Cast iron fireplace with wood surround with tiled hearth, wood laminate flooring,
- Kitchen/Dining 14'2" x 10'8" (4.32m x 3.25m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit, glazed display unit, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for cooker, electric extractor fan, wall tiling to splash, tiled flooring.
Door to rear.
- First floor
- Bedroom One 14'2" x 11'9" (4.32m x 3.58m)
- Front facing room. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Two 10'10" x 8'8" (3.30m x 2.64m)
- Rear facing room, built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 7'7" x 6'0" (2.31m x 1.83m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment. PVC panelled walls, tiled flooring.
- Fenced garden to front with flag tiling. Garden to rear, concrete yard, brick built storage shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.