We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented and spacious end terrace which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, large lounge with solid wood flooring and a good size fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob, space for appliances and PVC double glazed double doors to rear. Upstairs there are three good bedrooms and a separate modern bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing, oil heating and PVC fascia and guttering.
Outside there is communal parking at side, superb garden to front / side in lawn and a paved and pebbled garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES Q
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door, tiled floor, storage cupboard,
- LOUNGE 20'5'' X 12'8'' AT WIDEST
- Solid wood flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN / DINER 20'3'' X 12'0''
- Range of high and low level units, glass display cabinet, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, double oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, PVC double glazed back door, PVC double glazed double doors to rear
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress, access to roofspace, radiator
- BEDROOM 1 12'5'' X 10'8'' AT WIDEST
- Built in wardrobe and drawer, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 12'4'' x 9'0''
- BEDROOM 3 11'11'' X 10'7'' AT WIDEST
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, separate shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, modern vertical radiator
- Communal parking at side
Good garden to front / side in lawn
Paved and pebbled patio area to rear
Boiler house and oil tank
PVC fascia and guttering