Sometimes life throws up a really pleasant surprise when you're least expecting it, such as finding a great little property at a price that shouldn't bust the bank. SURPRISE, SURPRISE, therefore, was this end terrace two bedroom house may just be ticket, as not only does it come at a reasonable price but also offers that all important ingredient of in-town convenience and closeness to public transport facilities to and from Belfast. With accommodation to suit first time buyers makes this home an ideal first step unto the property ladder.
So roll the dice and decide whether you want to monopolize ownership by getting your offer in now.
- Entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 12'8" x 11'9" (3.86m x 3.58m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth, oak mantel. Laminated wood floor.
- KITCHEN 15'2" x 9'0" (4.62m x 2.74m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in Hotpoint 4 ring hob and Indesit oven under. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Part tiled walls.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 11'10" x 10'6" (3.61m x 3.20m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'5" x 8'5" (3.48m x 2.57m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with Triton Jade electric shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Laminated wood floor.
- Garden in stones.
- Enclosed garden in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.