Stunning 2 Bedroom Duplex Apartment Set In This Highly Desirable Development Close To The City
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented duplex ground floor apartment holding a prime position within this highly desirable residential development. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, spacious lounge with patio doors to private garden with south easterly aspect, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive use of wood laminate and porcelain floor coverings and excellent storage space. Conveniently positioned to the City with excellent local shopping, leading schools and public transport all within walking distance combines with a gated community to make this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting, built-in storage cupboard.
- Lounge 4.72 x 3.69 (15'6" x 12'1")
- UPvc double glazed patio doors, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, recessed lighting.
- Kitchen 2.93 x 3.49 (9'7" x 11'5")
- Bowl and a half sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, built-under oven and hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, concealed gas boiler partly tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, recessed lighting, under stairs cloaks.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, airing cupboard.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, chrome radiator, porcelain tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.66 x 4.66 (12'0" x 15'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.85 x 3.82 (9'4" x 12'6")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robes.
- Communal gardens to rear, patio areas, communal car parking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.