This semi detached home has been beautifully presented by the present owners and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The property comprises living room with dining area, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from off street parking and a good rear garden with fantastic views. Property in this area has sold quickly in recent times and due to the high standard of finish and the popular location we would recommend early viewing.
- Entrance Hall 12'1" x 6'4" (3.68m x 1.93m)
- White PVC glazed front door with glazed side panel leading to entrance hall. Under stair storage area.
- Living/Dining Area 23'6" x 11'8" (7.16m x 3.56m)
- Open plan living and dining area with wooden laminate flooring and cornicing. Cast iron fireplace with wood surround and granite hearth.
- Kitchen 11'0" x 10'7" (3.35m x 3.23m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel cooker hood with electric fan, integrated oven and hob, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine. Wall tiling and wood laminate flooring. Door to rear.
- First floor
- Landing area. Hotpress.
- Bathroom 8'7" x 5'6" (2.62m x 1.68m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. Wall tiling.
- Bedroom One 11'7" x 10'5" (3.53m x 3.18m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bedroom Two 12'7" x 11'1" (3.84m x 3.38m)
- Front facing room.
- Bedroom Three 8'8" x8'5" (2.64m x 2.57m)
- Front facing room with built in wardrobe.
- Neat garden to front laid to lawn and a tarmac driveway. Enclosed garden to rear laid to lawn with decked area and panoramic views over surrounding countryside.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.