Set just off the Upper Castlereagh Road and offering convenience to many of these popular amenities, most of which are within a short walking distance, with transport links close by. The property is both bright and spacious, and comprises 3 good size bedrooms, a spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen and a white ground floor bathroom suite. The property also benefits from Gas central heating, and double glazed windows. Externally there are gardens to the front with a spacious rear garden currently split into an Adult & children's area laid in lawn, perfect for trampolines/ football goals etc. A home which should be of appeal to those looking for their first home, or indeed those looking to downsize with convenience right on the door step!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring. Under stairs storage area.
- Lounge 15'3 x 12'6 (4.65m x 3.81m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 12'5 x 7'6 (3.78m x 2.29m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, cooker space and fridge / freezer space, tile effect laminate flooring.
- Ground floor bathroom 8'0 x 5'11 (2.44m x 1.80m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome towel radiator.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 15'1 x 9'5 (4.60m x 2.87m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 10'11 x 10'1 (3.33m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom 3 9'2 x 7'1 (2.79m x 2.16m)
- Front gardens
- Gardens to the front laid in lawn.
- Rear gardens
- Good size and enclosed rear gardens with flagged patio and decking area. Additional gardens to the rear laid in lawn.
Garden shed, brick outbuilding, side gate access. Outside light and tap.
- Rear elevation
- Additional garden image
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.