Located in the highly popular setting within the Four Winds area, this semi detached home would make a great starter home or investment for those looking for a home that requires some modernisation, and with convenient access to many amenities. These include local shops along Newton Park, Tesco superstore at Newtownbreda, the Forestside shopping centre, and there is array of local schools close by also. Accommodation in brief comprises 3 bedrooms, spacious lounge, a fitted kitchen and a ground floor white bathroom suite. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear, and an attached garage. This home is also a chain free onward sale.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Storage under stairs. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 13'9 x 13'3 (4.19m x 4.04m)
- Laminate flooring, tiled fireplace.
- Fitted kitchen 10'1 x 8'0 (3.07m x 2.44m)
- Range of high and high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, work surfaces, 4 ring gas hob and under oven, integrated fridge, tiled floor.
- Ground floor bathroom 6'9 x 6'2 (2.06m x 1.88m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 12'1 x 10'2 (3.68m x 3.10m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 10'2 x 8'4 (3.10m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 3 9'6 x 6'3 (2.90m x 1.91m)
- Off street parking leading to
- Attached garage 34'1 x 6'10 (10.39m x 2.08m)
- Double doors, light and power, gas boiler.
- Garden to the front laid in lawn. Enclosed to the rear with lower area and additional raised garden.
- Please note
- The lease is for a term of 8,900 years from 1 February 1955 at a yearly ground rent of £11.00.
There are 8,835 years left to run on the lease.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.