An extended semi detached property just off the Castlereagh Road offering generous accommodation sitting on a corner site. Comprising of three reception area's consisting of lounge with solid oak wood flooring, living room with original wood panel flooring and archway to dining room opening to modern fitted kitchen with ceramic tile flooring. The first floor offers two good size bedrooms with the master bedroom opening to what was originally bedroom three now a dressing room. Modern white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle and ceramic tile flooring. Furthermore, gas fired central heating, pvc double glazed windows and outside offers a generous concrete area with large garden shed/summer house and an open garage to the rear with vehicle access from Donovan Parade.
Located in the popular residential area which sits between Orangefield Crescent and Castlereagh Road and within walking distance to a vast range of amenities including Tesco's Shopping Centre and the popular Kingspan Stadium. This property offers great family accommodation on a corner site with extension to the rear opening to a fully fitted kitchen and gated driveway to the rear. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Cloak space under stairs.
- Lounge 12'9 x 10'6 into bay (3.89m x 3.20m into bay)
- Solid Oak wood flooring.
- Living Room 11'3 x 10'6 (3.43m x 3.20m)
- Original wood panel flooring. Archway to:
- Dining Room 8'9 x 8'7 (2.67m x 2.62m)
- Patio doors to garden. Archway to:
- Kitchen 17'3 x 6'6 (5.26m x 1.98m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset 1 ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for gas range cooker. Stainless steel splash back, stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. Gas fired boiler. Recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'4 x 9'6 (3.45m x 2.90m)
- Archway to:
- Dressing Room 7'2 x 7'2 (2.18m x 2.18m)
- Built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 11'2 x 9'8 (3.40m x 2.95m)
- Built-in wardrobes. Original wood panel flooring.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower, walk-in shower cubicle with built-in shower and sliding shower doors. Vanity unit with mixer tap. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. Chrome radiator.
- Enclosed front garden with lawn and flowerbeds, enclosed side paved area and rear garden with concrete area. Garden shed with extended covered area. Sliding gate access to side. Summer house with light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.