Well presented semi-detached house, driveway front and rear gardens in Benbradagh Avenue, a quiet residential area off Irish Green Street and accessible through Benevenagh Drive.
Ideally located within walking distance of the local shops, schools, health centre, churches and everything Limavady town centre has to offer.
The property has been extended and offers spacious accommodation including three bedrooms. Combine this with good outdoor space and convenient location and you have a fantastic home for first time buyers, young families or even investors.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises porch, hallway, lounge and kitchen / dining area then three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in superb decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Off street parking on driveway at front, front garden and large rear garden with sheds housing a WC and utility area.
- UPVC front door. Tiled floor.
- Hardwood and glazed internal door, laminate strip wood flooring, under stair storage cupboard and telephone point.
- Lounge 5.6m x 3.7m (18'4" x 12'2")
- Bright and spacious living room with reclaimed pine fireplace, cast iron inset and marble hearth. Laminate strip wood flooring. TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.6m x 2.9m (18'4" x 9'6")
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with good range of oak kitchen units in a country style. Oak window pelmet with recessed spot lighting. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Five ring gas range with double electric oven and extractor hood. American fridge / freezer. Tiled floor and splashback. Double doors to rear garden.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing. Access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.4m x 1.7m (7'10" x 5'7")
- Contemporary bathroom suite with low flush WC, wash hand basin, unit and mirror and panel bath with screen and electric shower over bath. Tiled floor and walls. Hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 2.9m x 2.45m (9'6" x 8'0")
- Double bedroom with fitted sliding wardrobes and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.3m x 2.6m (10'10" x 8'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 2.95m x 2.4m (9'8" x 7'10")
- Bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Off street parking on concrete driveway. Stoned flowerbeds with shrubs
- Enclosed rear garden with covered decking area, vegetable patch, lawn and paved area. Two brick sheds - one is a WC and the other is a utility area plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and houses oil boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.