Deceiving from the outside, this 1st floor apartment property is both bright and spacious which offers good sized accommodation. Both bedrooms are of double size, with the master also enjoying an en-suite shower room. The lounge is of comfortable proportions, and would also be spacious enough for an additional dining space. Also being located on the outside of the block there are windows in the kitchen & bathroom making this apartment much brighter. The location is fantastic, with local bus routes, the Cairnshill Park and ride a few minutes from the property. Low maintenance and convenience are the key, and as this property is chain free, an early viewing is highly recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood and glass panelled front door leading to
- Entrance porch
- Storage cupboard. Glass panelled inner door to lounge.
- Lounge / dining 19'5 x 14'8 At widest points (5.92m x 4.47m At widest points)
- Dining image
- Kitchen 11'10 x 7'9 (3.61m x 2.36m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, fridge freezer & cooker space.
- Bedroom 1 12'8 x 10'0 (3.86m x 3.05m)
- Comprising corner fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 13'5 x 11'3 (4.09m x 3.43m)
- Bathroom 7'7 x 6'1 (2.31m x 1.85m)
- Comprising panelled bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Numbered allocated and visitor parking areas.
- Pvc oil tank and boiler house housing oil fired boiler to the rear, communal areas.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.