SHORT TERM LET AVAILABLE (3-6 MONTHS)
This two bedroom detached bungalow offers a great short term rental opportunity with storage units at the rear of the property. The property is situated at the four road ends providing easy access links to Bangor, Newtownards, Belfast and the Peninsula.
There are two spacious double bedrooms. An open plan styled kitchen/living/dining room with a Belfast sink and AGA. There is a floored roofspace, great for storage. The property provides a rural cottage homely feel.
The property provides an ideal interim for people waiting on their next move or waiting on a completion of a new build. Furthermore, the luxury of storing belongings on site with them, not needing the additional cost of storage elsewhere.
Early viewing recommended!!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood flooring, storage space.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 16'1 x 21'03 (4.90m x 6.48m)
- Open plan living space with area for informal dining, range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, traditional Belfast style sink with chrome mixer taps, Aga range cooker, tiled flooring.
- Utility Room 8'10 x 10'10 (2.69m x 3.30m)
- Range of high and low units, single stainless steel sink with mixer taps and drainer, blue tiled worktops and white tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bedroom 1 13'11 x 10'11 (4.24m x 3.33m)
- Double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 8'03 x 5'11 (2.51m x 1.80m)
- Double bedroom.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower with glazed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled flooring and tiled walls.
- Paved area around the property, outhouse at the rear of the property and potential dog run, space for multiple car parking at the front and side of the property.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.