Impressive Red Brick Town Terrace In Ever Popular Location.
Holding a prime position within this most popular area close to the many amenities by the Shore Road this attractive red brick town terrace will have immediate appeal. The beautifully maintained interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen with dining area and whisper grey bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves and has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years. Patio gardens front and rear combine with a most convenient location with the city and Belfast new university a short distance away and the Grove Wellbeing centre within walking distance makes this the perfect starter home.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, understairs storage.
- Lounge 3.30 x 3.85 (10'10" x 12'8")
- Panelled radiator.
- Living Room 3.88 x 3.05 (12'9" x 10'0")
- Tiled fireplace, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.45 x 2.52 (11'4" x 8'3")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls:
Dining Area: panelled radiator, upvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Whisper grey suite comprising panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator, hotpress copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.16 x 3.89 (10'4" x 12'9")
- Bedroom 3.30 x 3.26 (10'10" x 10'8")
- Bedroom 2.59 x 2.30 (8'6" x 7'7")
- Built-in Cupboard.
- Patio gardens front and rear, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, garden shed, outside light and tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.