An excellent extended semi detached property in the much sought after South Sperrin area within walking distance to Stormont Castle and it's excellent park walks and the convenient Glider Bus system taking you into Belfast City Centre.
The accommodation offers generous living space on the ground floor with dining room and double doors to an extended comfortable lounge with attractive fireplace, gas fire and patio doors to rear garden. The kitchen offers an extensive range of 'maple' units including built in split level oven, five ring gas hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and breakfast bar.
The first floor offers three bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite with electric shower over bath and attractive tiling. The second floor has been converted into a fourth bedroom offering a good size bedroom with views over Stormont from a large Velux window.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Cupboard under stairs
- Dining Room 12'3 x 11'1 (3.73m x 3.38m)
- Semi solid wood floor. Double doors to
- Lounge 20'9 x 10'1 (6.32m x 3.07m)
- Attractive fireplace with cast iron inset, gas fire and marble hearth. Patio doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen 16'8 x 6'8 (5.08m x 2.03m)
- Attractive range of high and low level 'maple' units with display cabinets, granite effect work surface, inset 1 ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in wine rack, built in split level oven, 5 gas ring hob, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'2 x 10'8 at widest point (3.71m x 3.25m at widest point)
- Built in cupboard
- Bedroom 2 12'5 x 9'9 (3.78m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3
- Modern white suite, panelled bath with curved shower screen, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, built in linen cupboard, attractive partially tiled walls
- Second Floor 7'4 x 6'8 (2.24m x 2.03m)
- Bedroom 4 14'1 x 4'4 (4.29m x 1.32m)
- Wood laminate floor, eaves storage, large Velux window
- Front garden laid in lawn, boundary hedge and tarmac driveway to side. Enclosed rear garden with raised timber decking and paved area.
- Detached Garage 15'3 x 8'8 (4.65m x 2.64m)
- Light and power, up and over door
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.