This fabulous semi detached home has been well presented and will prove popular with renters. The spacious accommodation comprises three bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite, family bathroom, a large kitchen/ dining area and living room. The property further benefits from private parking and a small yard to the rear. This property will appeal to many within easy walking distance to the town. With so much to offer at such a reasonable price we recommend an early viewing.
- Entrance hall
- Living room 15'5 x 11'3 (4.70m x 3.43m)
- Living room with fireplace and wooden floor. Juliet balcony.
- Bedroom one 11'0 x 8'5 (3.35m x 2.57m)
- Front facing room with wooden laminate floor.
- Cloakroom 10'4 x 3'2 (3.15m x 0.97m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and splash.
- Ground floor
- Kitchen/ dining area 15'4 x 11'7 (4.67m x 3.53m)
- A range of high and low level units. Tiled floor and splash. Double doors to rear.
- First floor
- Bedroom two 12'2 x 11'11 (3.71m x 3.63m)
- Built in robes and wooden laminate floor.
- Ensuite 8'8 x 4'0 (2.64m x 1.22m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, shower cubicle and wash hand basin. Tiled walls.
- Bedroom two 11'5 x11'3 (3.48m x 3.43m)
- Wooden laminate flooring.
- Family bathroom 8'0 x 5'7 (2.44m x 1.70m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower.
- PAved yard to the rear.
Off street parking to the front.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.