We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented end terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just of the Doagh road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, good size lounge, dining room part open to modern newly installed grey high gloss fitted kitchen with built in stainless steel oven and hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and luxury newly installed bathroom with white suite.
The property also benefits from pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a paved garden to front and paved garden to rear with pebbled beds.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door.
- LOUNGE 15'8'' x 11'9'' AT WIDEST (4.78m x 3.58m AT WIDEST)
- DINING ROOM 11'5'' X 8'7'' (3.48m X 2.62m)
- KITCHEN 11'9'' X 9'10'' (3.58m X 3.00m)
- Luxury range of grey high gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, modern vertical radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'4'' x 11'2'' (3.76m x 3.40m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'5'' x 11'9''AT WIDEST X 11'0'' (3.78m x 3.58m WIDEST X 3.35m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'3'' x 8'3'' AT WIDEST (2.82m x 2.51m AT WIDEST)
- Luxury newly installed white suite comprising pvc panelled bath, thermostatic shower above, screen, vanity unit, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail
- Paved garden to front
Paved garden to rear with pebbled beds and outhouse.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.