An excellent well presented semi detached property within the ever popular Orangefield area. Internally the accommodation offers a good sized reception rooms, y fitted kitchen with breakfast area, four bedrooms, one with an ensuite shower room and a downstairs bathroom. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing and off street parking. Ideal accommodation for a couple, individual downsizing or a small family. Rarely does a property of such come onto the open market and high demand is expected, therefore early viewing is recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood flooring.
- Living Room 13'9 x 11'8 (4.19m x 3.56m)
- Tiled fireplace and solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 12'8 x 11'5 (3.86m x 3.48m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, partly tiled walls, fully tiled flooring and PVC back door.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, 'Mira' shower, vanity unit, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Separate WC
- Low flush wc.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'0 x 8'3 (3.66m x 2.51m)
- Bedroom 2 11'4 x 9'4 (3.45m x 2.84m)
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, low flush wc, vanity unit, towel rail, panelled walls and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 15'4 x 8'0 (4.67m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 4 11'4 x 8'8 (3.45m x 2.64m)
- Easily maintained garden to front.
Paved garden to rear and tarmac driveway.
- Detached Garage
- Roller shutter door and oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.