Mount Merrion Avenue is a superb location, popular with first time buyers and young families because of its convenience to the Ormeau Road and all the cafés, restaurants and transport links to most parts of the City. Internally the property comprises three good sized bedrooms, two separate reception rooms, fitted kitchen and white shower suite on the first floor. The property has also been upgraded with a gas heating system, double glazing and has has a damp proof course installed. Outside there is off street parking leading to a detached garage and enclosed rear garden laid in lawns that captures the afternoon sun. An excellent home in a great location.
- Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Laminate flooring. Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge 12'10 x 9'11 (3.91m x 3.02m)
- (into bay) Laminate flooring. Picture rail.
- Dining Room 10'8 x 9'9 (3.25m x 2.97m)
- Laminate flooring. Picture rail.
- Fitted Kitchen 13'7 x 5'10 (4.14m x 1.78m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces. Original terrazzo flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 10'8 x 9'9 (3.25m x 2.97m)
- Built in bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom Two 10'6 9'7 (3.20m 2.92m)
- Double mirrored slide-robes. Views over rear garden.
- Bedroom Three 7'2 x 6'4 (2.18m x 1.93m)
- Shower suite
- White shower suite comprising shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Low flush w.c Tiled flooring. Storage. Access to the roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Driveway with parking to the front leading to a detached garage.
Easily maintained loose stone area to front, range of plants trees and shrubs.
- Detached Garage 15'6 x 8'3 (4.72m x 2.51m)
- Double doors
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns bordered by timber fencing and mature hedging.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.