Located within this most desirable and established residential location just off the renowned Finaghy Road North and benefitting from proximity to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the Railway and motorway network. Three bedrooms. Living room with bay window and additional living space off kitchen/dining area. Kitchen open plan dining space. White bathroom suite. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing / pvc eaves, fascia and guttering. Extensive, privately enclosed rear garden. Off street carparking. Chain free. A rare opportunity to purchase in the popular Ladybrook area and therefore we recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC C71
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor.
- LIVING ROOM 15'3 x 12'4 (4.65m x 3.76m)
- Solid wood floor, attractive fireplace.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING 16'3 x 16'0 (4.95m x 4.88m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, breakfast bar, tiled floor, open plan to generous dining / family area, double glazed sliding patio door to privately enclosed large garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 9'0 x 8'7 (2.74m x 2.62m)
- Built-in mirrored slide robes.
- BEDROOM 2 15'3 x 8'8 (4.65m x 2.64m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'11 x 6'10 (3.63m x 2.08m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, built-in mirrored slide robes.
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and vanity unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, spotlights, pvc stripped walls and ceiling.
- Extensive, privately enclosed garden, off street carparking / garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.