Stunning semi-detached house, with parking for two cars on front driveway, garage and enclosed rear garden in Kintullagh Court. A highly sought after development in Ballymena.
Situated on a quiet avenue within the development and ideally located within a short drive of all the amenities around the town. The location also benefits from good connection routes North and South which makes it a great location for commuters.
This fantastic family home has four bedrooms with lounge and sun room to the rear. It also benefits from a large loft room.
Perfect for first time buyers or young families looking for a family home in a convenient location.
Masks must be worn at all times during viewings. We also must ask you to take your shoes off before walking up the stairs.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, open plan kitchen, dining and sun room, utility room and WC. Four bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom are located on the first floor. The second floor is a large loft room. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. On drive parking for two cars with tarmac front and enclosed rear garden.
- Tiled flooring.
- Lounge 4.3m x 3.4m (14'1" x 11'2")
- Spacious living room with multi-fuel stove on slate hearth with brick surround and pine mantle . Laminate wood flooring and decorative coving. TV point.
- Kitchen 5.3m x 3.2m (17'5" x 10'6")
- Kitchen and dining area open with sun room. Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. Window pelmet and spot lighting. Belfast style sink with mixer tap. Integrated gas hob and electric oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Breakfast bar, Tiled floor and tiled splashback.
- Sun room 3.6m x 2.9m (11'10" x 9'6")
- Double aspect sun room open with kitchen / dining area. Ceiling fan and tiled floor.
- Utility room 2.4m x 2.3m (7'10" x 7'7")
- Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge / freezer and tumble dryer. Glazed rear door and door into garage. Vinyl flooring. Through to WC.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing.
- Bathroom 6.1m x 2.7m (20'0" x 8'10")
- Luxury bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, double vanity hand basins on tiled plinth with tiled splashback. Free standing roll top bath and separate tiled shower cubicle. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 4.0m x 3.2m (13'1" x 10'6")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Fitted sliding wardrobes. Carpet.
- Wall mounted wash hand basin, WC, tiled shower cubicle, heated towel rail and vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.6m x 2.7m (11'10" x 8'10")
- Double bedroom with carpet.
- Bedroom 3 3.9m x 2.7m (12'10" x 8'10")
- Double bedroom with carpet.
- Bedroom 4 2.5m x 1.9m (8'2" x 6'3")
- Carpeted bedroom
- Loft 5.4m x 3.6m (17'9" x 11'10")
- Large room with two skylight windows. Varnished pine flooring. Eaves storage. Spot lighting.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for two cars.
- Enclosed paved rear with wooden decking area. Fenced in oil tank.
- Garage 5.3m x 3.3m (17'5" x 10'10")
- Integral garage with up and over and internal doors.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.