Located in a cul-de-sac setting in one of South Belfast's most popular estates, this first floor apartment is sure to be in great demand. The property comprises of two good sized bedrooms, a spacious lounge, fitted kitchen and white shower suite. In addition the apartment comes with double glazing and gas fired central heating. The property also benefits from being in close proximity to leading schools, bus routes, shops and leisure facilities which are all within walking distance.
Although in need of modernisation this property offers a lot of value for money and would be an ideal purchase for an investor or first time buyer looking to put their stamp on a property.
- Entrance Hall 3.40m x 2.02m (at widest points) (11'2" x 6'8" ( at widest points))
- Hardwood glazed front door opens onto private stairwell leading up to spacious landing and living accommodation.
- Lounge 4.24m x 3.40m (13'11" x 11'2")
- Laminate flooring
- Kitchen 4.43m x 3.20m (14'6" x 10'6")
- Fitted Kitchen with a range of upper and lower level units and formica worktops. Stainless steel sink. Pvc wall panelling. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 3.47m x 3.20m (11'5" x 10'6")
- Spacious double bedroom with laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.47m x 2.80m (11'5" x 9'2")
- Laminate flooring with built in storage. Access to gas boiler
- Shower room 2.59m x 1.57m (8'6" x 5'2")
- White bathroom suite consisting of low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and shower with cubicle. Tile effect vinyl flooring and upvc wall panelling.
- The rear of the property is accessed via a shared alleyway which gives access to under stair storage.
- Disclaimer: Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.