We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with hole in wall style fireplace, multi fuel burning stove and wood laminate flooring, fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and a rear hall / utility area with access to garden.
Upstairs on the first floor there are two bedrooms and a shower room and on the second floor there is a further bedroom with built in storage.
Other benefits include PVC and wood double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a tarmac area to front for off street parking and a fully enclosed garden to rear with large decking area and paved patio areas.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 14'1'' X 12'7'' AT WIDEST (4.29m X 3.84m AT WIDEST)
- Hole in wall style fireplace with multi fuel burning stove, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN / DINER 15'11'' X 7'4'' (4.85m X 2.24m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- REAR HALL 5'4'' X 5'3'' (1.63m X 1.60m)
- Utility area with fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, access to rear
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 10'6'' X 9'3'' (3.20m X 2.82m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'11'' x 9'8'' (3.33m x 2.95m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, Triton shower, wash hand basin with storage cupboard, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel radiator
- SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 3 14'4'' X 9'8'' AT WIDEST (4.37m X 2.95m AT WIDEST)
- Velux window, under eaves storage, built in wardrobe & drawer.
- Tarmac area to front for off street parking
Fully enclosed garden to rear with raised decking area and paved patio areas
Boiler house & oil tank
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.