An excellent opportunity to purchase a mid terrace property located on Abetta Parade in the Bloomfield area of East Belfast. The property comprises a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, modern fully fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, double glazed windows and an enclosed rear yard. This property will appeal to both first time buyers and investors as it is in close proximity to schools, shops, local amenities, bus routes and is only a short commute to Belfast City Centre. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 13'0 x 11'3 (3.96m x 3.43m)
- Feature fireplace with brick surround and tile hearth.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 16'1 x 6'7 (4.90m x 2.01m)
- Range of high and low level units with granite effect work surfaces, inset one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven, electric hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge, space for freezer, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 10'4 x 8'7 (3.15m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 2 9'3 x 9'2 (2.82m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom 3 6'6 x 6'0 (1.98m x 1.83m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, overhead electric shower, folding shower screen, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.