Magnificent Extended Semi Detached Villa In Highly Regarded Location
Holding a superb corner site, with views over Belfast, this immaculately maintained and extensively refurbished 'wrap around' extended semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The substantial and richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen, snug, utility room, downstairs shower room and modern white bathroom to first floor. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, composite entrance door, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves and extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings. A private enclosed south west facing garden with gated driveway and patio areas combines with a most convenient location close to the City
with a country back drop, with access to the Belfast Hills and Ligoniel Dams on your doorstep.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite entrance door, wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.66 x 3.70 (15'3" x 12'2")
- Feature fireplace with wooden surround and tiled inset, gas fire, panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 4.51 x 3.02 (14'10" x 9'11")
- Wood laminate floor, 2 double panelled radiators.
- Bowl and a half white sink unit, built-in under oven and gas hob, range of high and low level units, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Snug 2.39 x 2.41 (7'10" x 7'11")
- Double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, timber ceiling, glass panelled sliding doors to patio.
- Utility Room
- Stainless steel sink unit, high and low level units, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Shower Room
- Shower cubicle, power shower, low flush wc, concealed cistern, vanity unit, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Living Room 2.39 x 3.89 (7'10" x 12'9")
- Double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, single panelled radiator, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2.59 x 3.10 (8'6" x 10'2")
- Mirrored slide robes, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.99 x 3.07 (13'1" x 10'1")
- Mirrored slide robes, single panelled radiator, views.
- Bedroom 2.45 x 2.77 (8'0" x 9'1")
- Single panelled radiator, views.
- Front garden in stone chip and mature shrubs, enclosed rear brick paved garden, external garden lighting, off street car parking.
- Extra Features To Note
- Superb Views over Belfast City to Castlereagh Hill and Scrabo
Direct Access to Belfast Hills and Ligoniel Dams
Property is on Metro route 12C
House and extension roof refurbished in 2019
Boiler reconditioned in 2020
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.