Located on an elevated site in a popular residential area of Newtownards, this beautiful detached home will appeal to families, couples or downsizers due to its size, finish and location. Newtownards is a busy market town with an increasing number of buyers hoping to move to the area due to its range of amenities, schools, leisure facilities and its proximity to the main arterial routes to Belfast.
With adaptable accommodation, this property offers three good sized bedrooms with the option of a further bedroom on the main floor if required, allowing any potential buyer the opportunity to fit the house to their family needs.
The main floor has two large reception areas, one with multi fuel stove and stunning views over Newtownards, luxury kitchen with a great range of built in appliances and a Corian work surface, utility room, guest wc and access to the garage. The lower floor has three bedrooms, master with ensuite, family bathroom and a sun/family room through to conservatory.
Externally, the front of the home has a brick paviour driveway with parking for multiple vehicles and the rear has a large area in lawn, a raised decked entertaining/seating area with lovely views over Newtownards.
This fantastic family home will appeal to a variety of purchasers and we recommend viewing to fully appreciate the space and high end feel that this home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance hall with ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer taps and ceramic tiled floor.
- Living Room / Bedroom 4 3.73 x 3.15 (12'3" x 10'4")
- Solid wood flooring, cornice ceiling and recessed spotlighting.
- Lounge 5.59 x 3.43 (18'4" x 11'3")
- Wood flooring, recessed spotlighting and Fireplace with granite hearth and multi-fuel burning stove.
- Excellent range of high and low level units with Corian work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps, centre island, ceramic tiled floor and integrated appliances to include: double oven, four ring hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, microwave, wine cooler, fridge and freezer.
- Utility Room 3.15 x 1.52 (10'4" x 5'0")
- Range of low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit wit mixer taps and plumbed for washing machine.
- Lower Level
- Bedroom 1 3.73 x 2.87 (12'3" x 9'5")
- Built in sliderobes.
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubcile, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2 3.45 x 2.51 (11'4" x 8'3")
- Bedroom 3 3.71 x 2.34 (12'2" x 7'8")
- Wood flooring.
- Family Room 2.9 x 2.31 (9'6" x 7'7")
- Sliding double glazed patio doors to -
- Conservatory 2.9 x 2.31 (9'6" x 7'7")
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, hotpress with copper cylinder willis type immersion heater and recessed spotlighting.
- Front - Gardens in lawn and brick pavior driveway leading to garage.
Rear - Fully enclosed garden in lawn with mature trees, oil storage tank, outside light and timber decked area with feature floor lighting.
- Integral Garage 2.16 x 3.53 (7'1" x 11'7")
- Up and over door with light and power and oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.