Located just off the exclusive Warren Road in Donaghadee within a minute of the seafront and within walking distance to the town centre, this substantial house will appeal to a range of buyers hoping to move to this increasingly popular seaside town.
Donaghadee has enjoyed a recent regeneration scheme to the promenade and some historical buildings in the town, so this coupled with the range of coffee shops, restaurants and independent retailers has attracted a wide range of new buyers to the area.
This fantastic detached home is on an elevated site of circa 0.5 of an acre and benefits from landscaped gardens to front, side and rear, semi rural outlook to the rear and is extremely private.
The current owners have enjoyed the property as a family home and on entering the house, you can immediately appreciate the light and warmth throughout and the beautiful decor.
The entrance hall is bright and spacious and leads to three good sized reception areas. The formal living room is well proportioned with dual aspect views and sliding doors to the rear patio area. The family room overlooks the front garden and has an inglenook style fireplace with wood burning stove and the open plan kitchen/dining room has great space for informal dining.
The kitchen is finished to a good standard with a great range of units, built in appliances and leads to the fully fitted utility room and integral garage.
There is also a guest wc with white suite on this floor.
The first floor has a gallery landing with space for a home office, four bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, storage area and a large family bathroom with modern white suite.
Externally, there are landscaped gardens to front, side and rear with large areas in lawn, paved entertaining area, mature plants, shrubs and trees and stunning rural views.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Porch 6' x 4'
- Tiled floor and glazed door to hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Understairs storage.
- White suite comprising low flush wc and vanity unit with mixer tap.
- Living Room 25' x 16'10
- Dual aspect views, cornicing, gas fire with tiled heath, brick inset and carved wooden surround and mantle, sliding doors to rear garden and double doors to hall.
- Family Room 14' x 14'
- Cornicing, inglenook style fireplace with tiled hearth, brick surround, wooden beam mantle and wood burning stove.
- Kitchen 22' x 13'
- Modern range of high and low level units with wood laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in double oven, four ring hob, built in extractor hood and fan, space for dishwasher, free standing island with seating and storage, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and solid wood flooring. Open to:
- Dining Area
- Solid wood flooring, cornicing and space for informal dining.
- Utility Room 14' x 6'
- Range of high and low level units, space for tumble dryer, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls and door to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Hotpress with storage, galleried landing, velux type window and space for home office.
- Bedroom 1 17' x 15'
- Recessed spotlighting, built in storage and ensuite.
- White suite comprising walk in shower enclosure with overhead shower and glazed shower door, low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer taps, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring and semi-rural views.
- Bedroom 2 13' x 11'
- Semi-rural views.
- Bedroom 3 13' x 11'
- Semi-rural views and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 4 11' x 10'1
- Built in storage.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head attachment and mixer taps, tiled corner shower enclosed with 'Mira' sport overhead shower and glazed shower screen, low flush wc, vanity unit with storage and mixer taps, tiled splashback, feature light mirror, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, partly tiled walls and semi-rural views.
- Front: Area in lawn, mature bedding areas, tarmac driveway for multiple vehicles.
Rear - Semi-rural views, mature hedging, paved area, area in lawn and mature bedding areas.
- Garage 26' x 18'
- Double garage with power and light, built in storage, up and over door and mezzanine storage.