Located in this extremely popular residential area, in a quiet cul-de-sac, this attractive semi-detached property represents an excellent opportunity to purchase a three bedroom semi detached home. Within walking distance to Ballyhackamore, and its excellent selection of shops and restaurants, the property comprises a good sized living room, kitchen, three bedrooms and shower room. Offering economy 7 heating and PVC double glazing, this property has been priced to allow for some updating and we recommend internal inspection.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Storage under stairs.
- Living/Dining 22'8 x 10'0 (6.91m x 3.05m)
- Marble fireplace and hearth. Sliding patio doors.
- Kitchen 12'7 x 7'0 (3.84m x 2.13m)
- Range of high and low level units with single drainer sink unit, display cabinet, space for cooker, part tiled walls, fully tiled flooring, tongue and groove ceiling, PVC back door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'0 x 10'0 (3.35m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2 11'5 x 10'0 (3.48m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom3 7'8 x 7'4 (2.34m x 2.24m)
- Built-in cupboard.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled walls.
- Paved garden to rear. Detached garage.