Detached bungalow ready for loft conversion, detached two storey garage and gardens on a large corner site in Orchard Drive, Portglenone. "The Orchards" is a popular residential development across the bridge from the town centre but within walking distance of all the local amenities.
The property has either four bedrooms or three bedrooms, two reception rooms with the potential for a further two bedrooms and bathroom following a loft conversion.
A fabulous family home with great outdoor space and large garage / workshop.
- Property description
- Accommodation on ground floor comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area, utility room and WC, four bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. Roofspace prepared for full loft conversion. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from double glazing, UPVC seamless guttering and facia and a dual link up heating system comprising open fire with back boiler and an oil fired central heating system. Beam vaccum system. Large detached two storey garage and off street parking for two cars, Front, side and rear gardens with summerhouse.
- Hardwood and glazed front door. Laminate strip wood flooring , built in cupboard and hotpress. Access to roofspace with cut roof and steel beams and Keylite windows ready for full loft conversion.
- Lounge 5.95m x 4.5m (19'6" x 14'9")
- Spacious living room with marble fireplace and hearth with open fire and back boiler. Solid wood flooring. TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 8.25m x 3.6m (27'1" x 11'10")
- Open plan kitchen and dining / living area. Good range of floor and eye level oak kitchen units in a shaker style. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Stainless steel extractor hood and space for range. Plumbed for dishwasher and space for fridge / freezer. Breakfast bar for four. Tiled floor and upstands. Recessed spot lighting.
- Rear hallway
- Hardwood and glazed rear door. Tiled floor.
- Utility room 3.6m x 3m (11'10" x 9'10")
- Floor level and tall units. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Houses oil boiler. Hotpress. Tiled floor.
- WC 1.65m x 0.9m (5'5" x 2'11")
- WC and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 / Reception 2 4.8m x 3.7m (15'9" x 12'2")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring. Could be second reception room.
- Bedroom 2 3.7m x 3m (12'2" x 9'10")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring, TV and telephone points.
- Bedroom 3 4.7m x 4.5m (15'5" x 14'9")
- Carpeted double bedroom with range of fitted bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 4 4.9m x 3m (16'1" x 9'10")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring and TV point.
- WC 2.35m x 1.15m (7'9" x 3'9")
- WC, wash hand basin and unit. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bathroom 3.6m x 2.1m (11'10" x 6'11")
- Wash hand basin and unit, jacuzzi bath with hand held shower attachment and tiled shower cubicle with contemporary chrome shower attachments for thermostatic shower. Two heated towel rails. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spot lighting.
- Garage 7m x 5.85m (23'0" x 19'2")
- Detached two storey garage with power, plumbing and insulation. Ground floor with roller shutter door. Stairs to first floor with eaves storage and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Front / side
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars. Tarmac surround. Front garden in lawn with trees and mature shrubs.
- Side garden in lawn with fruit trees and shrubs.
- Large rear garden in lawn with trees and mature shrubs. Stoned flowerbeds and vegetable boxes. Wooden summerhouse. Concrete car wash bay.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.