Positioned within a cu de sac, this upgraded semi detached home offers well proportioned accommodation comprising three bedrooms, lounge open to dining area, modern fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite on first floor. Furthermore, a gas fired central heating system, double glazing and a high level of internal presentation leaves any potential purchaser with little to do but add furniture. Externally the property benefits from off street car-parking and extensive gardens laid in lawns to both side and rear. An excellent home that can only be fully appreciated upon internal inspection.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood flooring, under stairs storage.
- Lounge / dining 23'5 x 13'10 (7.14m x 4.22m)
- Contemporary marble fireplace, housing a stone effect gas fire. Solid wood flooring.
- Dining image
- Modern fitted kitchen 11'7 x 9'0 (3.53m x 2.74m)
- Full range of high and low level units, illuminated glass display cabinets, concealed and pelmet lighting, extractor fan, formica work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled flooring.
- 1st floor
- Landing, gas boiler.
- Bedroom 1 14'3 x 9'11 (4.34m x 3.02m)
- Timber flooring.
- Bedroom 2 12'11 x 8'10 (3.94m x 2.69m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 8'6 x 8'10 (2.59m x 2.69m)
- Double built in storage. Laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 8'0 x 6'3 (2.44m x 1.91m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Redring electric shower above bath, wash hand basin with storage below, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, recessed spotlights, chrome towel rail.
- Driveway with ample off street parking.
- Extensive front, side and rear gardens laid in lawn, bordered by mature trees. Lower patio area.
- Additional garden image