This charming bungalow is located just off the Bowtown Road in Newtownards and is close to local shops and amenities. Extensively renovated by the current owners, this beautiful home has two bedrooms, living room, modern bathroom, kitchen with dining area and a rear hall suitable for storage. Externally, there is parking to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear with area in lawn, paved walkway and bedding areas.
We recommend early viewing for this well proportioned, well maintained home in a great location.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard, wood laminate flooring and access to roofspace.
- Living Room 12'1 x 11' (3.68m x 3.35m)
- Feature electric fire.
- Kitchen 10' x 9'1 (3.05m x 2.77m)
- Range of high and low level units with wood effect laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for fridge, space for washing machine, four ring hob, electric under oven and stainless steel extractor hood.
- Rear Hall
- Storage with gas fired boiler and door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 10' x 10' (3.05m x 3.05m)
- Built in storage and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 10' x 9' (3.05m x 2.74m)
- Built in storage.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower, vanity unit with mixer taps and storage, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front - Off street parking, area in stone and mature trees.
Rear - Fully enclosed area in lawn with rear access for bins.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.