The subject property is an extremely well presented and spacious detached chalet villa which is located in a very popular development just of the much sought after Hightown road and will ideally suit the growing family.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall with solid oak flooring, lounge with feature fireplace, solid oak flooring and double oak panelled doors to a fitted kitchen / diner with matching utility room. Also on the ground floor there is a family room, dining room / bedroom 4 and luxury bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle. Upstairs there are 3 good bedrooms, master bedroom with luxury ensuite.
Other benefits include Gas heating and Pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a brick paved driveway leading to a former detached garage currently used as a playroom / office suitable for various uses and fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with feature decking area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, solid oak flooring, radiator, under stairs storage.
- LOUNGE 15'11 X 11'10 (4.85m X 3.61m)
- Feature fireplace with cast iron inset and pine surround. Radiator, double oak doors to kitchen / diner.
- KITCHEN / DINER 12'8 X 11'10 (3.86m X 3.61m)
- Range of high and low level fitted units with glass display cabinets and Formica worktops. Basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel double oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge & dishwasher. Breakfast table, radiator, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM 7'0 X 6'7 (2.13m X 2.01m)
- Matching high and low level fitted units with Formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FAMILY ROOM 11'10 X 10'11 (3.61m X 3.33m)
- Solid oak flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
- DINING ROOM / BEDROOM 4 11'9 X 9'11 (3.58m X 3.02m)
- Solid oak flooring, radiator.
- Luxury white suite comprising: feature roll top bath on chrome feet, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, separate corner chrome shower cubicle. Half tongue and groove wood panelled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Walk in storage cupboard, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 22'6 X 11'10 (6.86m X 3.61m)
- 2 Radiators, velux window.
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, velux window.
- BEDROOM 2 11'10 X 11'1 (3.61m X 3.38m)
- Radiator, velux window.
- BEDROOM 3 11'10 X 11#0 (3.61m X 0.28m)
- Brick paved driveway leading to a former detached garage currently used as a playroom / office - Plaster boarded with light, power, radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to garden.
Brick paved area to front dor extra parking space with shrub beds.
Garden to rear in lawn with feature decking area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.