Fantastic Apartment in One of North Belfast's Premier Locations
A rare opportunity to purchase a fantastic ground floor duplex apartment in one of North Belfast's premier locations affording breathtaking panoramic views over Belfast Lough and beyond to the County Down coastline. The accommodation comprises spacious lounge with balcony, separate kitchen, fully tiled coloured bathroom and master bedroom incorporating shower room. The property benefits from uPvc double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, intercom entry system and communal parking.
Perfect for the young professional or those looking to 'downsize' but not willing to compromise on location - stunning potential and early viewing is recommended.
- Communal Entrance Porch
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Marble floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Wooden entrance door, granite tiled floor, built-in cupboard/copper cylinder, storage area.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.22 x 2.57 (10'7" x 8'5")
- Single panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, vanity unit, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2.97 x 4.93 (9'9" x 16'2")
- Single panelled radiator.
- Steps Leading To:
- Lounge 6.28 x 5.26 (20'7" x 17'3")
- Double panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
Double Doors To: Juliette Balcony
Door: Leading to covered balcony.
- Kitchen 3.23 x 2.56 (10'7" x 8'5")
- Single bowl inset sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and electric hob, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Communal grounds, car parking, stunning views.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.