Lismain Street can be easily accessed from both the Cregagh and Ravenhill Roads and so provides easy access to the City Centre and of course the shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities. This well maintained property benefits from a spacious internal footprint and over the 3 levels there is a lounge / dining room, a modern fitted kitchen, main bedroom and spacious bathroom on the first floor with 2 further bedrooms on the 2nd floor. This home has been well maintained and will be of appeal to the 1st time buyer and even the investor market looking for a well placed home with little to do but move into. Early viewing is recommended as property in this high demand area continues to be in high demand.
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood and glass panelled front door leading to
- Entrance porch
- Tiled floor, glass panelled inner door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Lounge / dining 23'6 x 9'3 (7.16m x 2.82m)
- To bay window.
Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth, housing open fire.
- Dining image
- Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 12'8 x 5'7 (3.86m x 1.70m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, part tiled walls, extractor canopy, 4 ring hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine, fridge / freezer space, chrome wall mounted radiator.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 12'1 x 10'0 (3.68m x 3.05m)
- Bathroom 10'6 x 8'6 (3.20m x 2.59m)
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath, Triton Jade 2 shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome towel rail, tiled floor, hot press and storage.
- 2nd floor
- Bedroom 2 12'9 x 9'10 (3.89m x 3.00m)
- Velux window.
- Bedroom 3 9'7 x 8'5 (2.92m x 2.57m)
- Velux window.
- Enclosed rear yard, pvc oil tank, boiler house housing oil fired boiler. Outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.